On 07/12/2015 04:12 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> maybe some file is not loaded ... i uploaded a variant that might work
> better

Many thanks for the new beta.

I’m afraid that this sample doesn’t work with latest beta either:

    \usemodule[newotf]

    \definefontfeature[noliga][liga=no]

    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    fiflff no--liga:
    \addfeature[noliga]fiflff

    --- em--dash
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

I may be wrong, but I think that the non-deactivated OpenType feature is
related to the non-activated em- and en-dashes.

To the list members: could you test the sample above and tell em- and
en-dashes work and if no-liga disables ligatures? Adding architecture
may help.

I’m on Linux 32bits.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo