Wolfgang Schuster schreef op 2015-08-03 12:00:
robheus
3. August 2015 11:31
Hello list,

I want some adjustments to my footnotes.

1. The note number in the footnote needs to be normal instead of
superscript.

2. The placement of the number is now in the margin, but needs to be
in the normal starting position of body text. Of course the foot
note texts then has to shift accordingly to the right, and leaving
enough room for footnote numbers not exceeding 99.

How do I dot this?
 \setupnotation[footnote][alternative=serried,numbercommand=]

\starttext
One\footnote{First footnote.}
Two\footnote{Second footnote.}
\stoptext

Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang. This is almost the result what I want, just that I want the footnote text in a seperate column, not the first line of a footnote indented.

Rob