Dear all,

What is the replacement for `localenvironment` in project structures?

The first part of my book has one layout; the second has another. I have
designed one environment for the first part, and another environment for the
second. I do not want the first environment to be used for the second half of
the book.

In cont-eni.pdf, I read about using `localenvironment` for such scenarios, but
it seems this has been removed.

This is probably a very basic question, but how do I should change the
following such that *one pdf* is produced, where the first part—ComponentA—uses
EnvironmentA’s layout, while the second part—ComponentB—uses EnvironmentB's. If
any startsetups need to be defined, I’d be grateful for any example, showing
also where to place them.

# Product
\startproduct MyProduct
\component ComponentA