On 08/08/2015 11:44 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Pablo Rodriguez 7. August 2015 18:52:
>> [...]
>> Wnat am I missing in each case?
>
> There is no \ttfx font switch command, what ConTeXt has is \tfx (with
> one “t” in the name) which switches to a smaller size for the upright
> font and \tttfx (with three “t” in the name) which switches to a
> smaller size for the upright typewriter font.

Many thanks for your help, Wolfgang.

Of course, you are right. I know that, but I mistyped it.

Although I still having problems with foregroundstyle, such as in:

    \definefontfamily[newtimes][serif][FreeSerif]
    \definefontfamily[droidserif][serif][Droid Serif]
    \setupbodyfont[palatino, 12pt]
    \setuphead[section][style=\newtimes\tfx]
    \starttext
    \section{Comparision}
    \startxtable
    \startxrow
    \startxcell[foregroundstyle=\newtimes\tfx] \ConTeXt\stopxcell
    \startxcell[foregroundstyle=\droidserif\tfx] \ConTeXt\stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

Is there a way to add both commands to foregroundstyle? Or how can I get
both commands in the xcell?

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo
--