On 09/14/2015 11:01 AM, Meer, Hans van der wrote:
> With \noheaderandfooterlines one can suppress the header and footer lines on
> the current page.
>
> When using \setuplayout[location=doublesided] a blank page is
> generated if necessary. However this generated page does contain
> header/footer, notwhithstanding the use of \noheaderandfooterlines. Is
> it possible to avoid this?

Hi Hans,

\setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided] is the command I know to work.

You can add either blank or header and footer to page break option, such
as in:

    \setuphead[chapter][page={yes, header, footer, right}]
    \setupheadertexts[Header]
    \setupfootertexts[Footer]
    \starttext
    \dorecurse{3}{\chapter{Chapter}\noheaderandfooterlines}
    \stoptext

For some strange reason (at least, unknown to me), header and footer
must be placed before right (if specified at all). Although blank may be
placed before or after right.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--