On 10/10/2015 10:26 AM, Eidenbenz  Michael wrote:
Hello,

I have double colons (::) in my reference points.
(It's actually the same string I also use to refer to my publication database)
But they wont show up as you can see in the example below.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for your help and best regards

:: and ::: have special meaning (:; for another document and ::: for components and such)

Michael

-----

\starttext

\placefigure[here][img:cow]{This is a cow}{\externalfigure[cow.jpg]}\par
\placefigure[here][img::mill]{This is a mill}{\externalfigure[mill.png]}\par

The picture in \in{Figure}[img:cow] is a cow\par
The picture in \in{Figure}[img::mill] is a mill (cross reference is not
working)\par

\stoptext

-----