Sent from Windows Mail

From: Rik Kabel
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎October‎ ‎23‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎49‎ ‎PM
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl

On 2015-10-23 15:19, josephcan...@gmail.com wrote:

Is there any place I could find docs on \definecharacterspacing command please
? Could not find any occurrence on the Wiki.

The best description I have seen of it is in Wolfgang’s message on the mailing
list at http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context%40ntg.nl/msg77942.html (or
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2015/081569.html if you prefer
pipermail navigation). Basically, define the spacings you want with
\definecharacterspacing[myspacing][…][…=…,…=…] and put them in play with
\setcharacterspacing[myspacing]. Do it within a group to have it apply only
within that group, or apply it globally.

Sorry, no help here for the installation issue.

--
Rik