Hello Hans and Dr. Dominik Klein!

Today I found a Thread about Accessibility from last Juli!

I work at the University in Vienna,  and I work with students, who are
blind or have a see handicap. So I read this Thread today.

Last year in Summer I began to read the manual of Context.

I have a question to this discussion, it is nessesary to know: How can
footnotes be shown in the PDF/A tagged PDF, in a text?

What I mean something, that shows in the Text the text from the footnote,
when I click on the number from the footnote.

Maybe with a tooltip? Or what is the right way? Which command?

Ursula Hermann