Hi Jeong,

I played with your code and indeed it is very nice to use this animation
feature (I never succeeded to imbed a movie in a TeX file typeset with
Context…).
Thanks to Hans and Wolfgang, and you, I can now use such things in my
presentations.

Just to say something which may be useful, one can also use \dostepwiserecurse
as in

\startanimation[menu=yes]
\dostepwiserecurse{0}{20}{2}{\expanded{\startframe \MyGraphics{\recurselevel}
\stopframe}}
\stopanimation

Best regards: OK