Pablo Rodriguez <mailto:oi...@gmx.es>
26. Januar 2016 um 09:42

Many thanks for your reply again, Ibn.

I’m afraid this is something different of what I intend to ask here (in
fact, I use \setupinteraction in my docments too).

I guess \definehead is what I should be using.
No, the makeup environment is the right mechanism. You can combine this
with the \setvariables command and create the title page when you set the values.

\definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle]

\startsetups[titlepage]
    \startmakeup[titlepage]
        \startfont[SansBold sa 3]
            \getvariable{titlepage}{title}
        \stopfont
    \stopmakeup
\stopsetups

\setvariable{titlepage}{set}{\texsetup{titlepage}}

\starttext

\setvariables[titlepage][title=Titlepages for dummies]

\stoptext

Wolfgang