Hello ConTeXist.
After some time I tried to run my older scripts using the latest version of the standalone ConTeXt and I found that my scripts crashing. When I testing, I discovered that the culprit is likely to be some change splitter utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter. Can you please advise anybody that somehow did change the functionality of this script and aproximatelly in which date? The script is the cornerstone of my library and I need to find out what had changed in him. I want figure out what the problem is.

Thanx very much for help
Jaroslav Hajtmar