On 04/04/2016 11:35 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Pablo Rodriguez 2. April 2016 um 20:29
>>
>> Wolfgang, this was my original sample:
>>
>> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided]
>> \setupinteractionscreen[option=portrait]
>> \starttext
>> No duplex printing.
>> \page[right]
>> In this document.
>> \stoptext
>>
>> The doublesided alternative disables duplex printing.
>>
>> Hans wrote about portrait and landscape as directives. I guess they
>> should be invoked with \enabledirective, but I don’t know how.
>
> No, the option key for \setupinteractionscreen is correct but there are
> a few problems.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

> 1. When you have a doublesided document the “portrait” option loads the
> values of the doublesided option.

I’m afraid I must be missing something. If I remove the first line from
the sample above, I don’t get the third page.

> 2. Since you can set only one argument for the option key context has to
> set a values for the PDF document which means you can set the zoom value and
> dupley print option at the same time. A better solution would be to assign
> each
> option only a certain function and allow one to set
> \setupinteractionscreen[option={doublesided,portrait}].

I’d say this is redundant. "portrait" is duplex printing flipping the
long side.

The issue comes from having one key for five values and also from mixing
viewing options with printer options (the PDF spec shelters them in the
viewer preferences dictionary).

In this case, doublesided sets layout "TwoColumnRight" (which is a
display setup) disabling also duplex and fixed printing (which are
printing setups).

As I proposed before (but Hans is busy with other issues), there should
be four different keys in \setupinteraction (when not moving them to a
new \setupprinting command):

    duplex          page portrait landscape

    fixed           (no value is required)

    copies          number

    pdfpapersize    yes no

I’d love to contribute the patch myself, but Lua is totally unknown to
me. I have tried to adapt lpdf-mis.lua, but this is beyond my knowledge.

So I will have to wait until the new keys are implemented :-(.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk