Hi,

I try something like this:

*\definepapersize[BOOK][width=270mm,height=195mm]**
**\setuppapersize[BOOK][A4,landscape]*

while my *\setuplayout* command contains:

*location={doublesided,left}*

among other settings.

I would expect that the BOOK-page on the front and back side would move to the correct corner, but that doesn't seem to happen. Both on the front and back are shifted to the left!? I'would expect them to alter position between left and right!

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

By the way running context --version yields the following info:

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 0.60
mtx-context     |
mtx-context | main context file: /home/verhaag/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2013.08.11 20:23