On 7/4/2016 6:34 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Pablo Rodriguez 4. Juli 2016 um 17:49
[...]
Checking lpdf-mis.lua, I see that there are two lists (or dictionaries,
maybe [the technical term is beyond my knowledge]) controlling the
printing options: pagespecs and plusspecs (both are local).

page, portrait, landscape and paper involve fixed in the pagespecs
dictionary. But these values don’t involve fixed in the plusspecs
dictonary.

How can I invoke the plusspecs dictionary from ConTeXt, so I can get
duplex printing in the PDF file (or "/PickTrayByPDFSize true") without
having to disable page scaling?

The plusspec entries are used for the second and following arguments of
the option key, you can use this and pass the none keyword as first
argument in the list which doesn’t preset values.

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

I would say this might be too tricky for newcomers, but it works fine.

it's the only way to be compatible

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo