I have a problem with an old TOC.

I tried to put in an Author, but the problem is, that there is so much
distance between the forename and the surname, and than comes the title.

Here my example:

\mainlanguage[de]

\setuppapersize[A4]

\setupinteraction[state=start] % don't forget this line!

% make chapter, section bookmarks visible when opening document

\placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]

\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]\starttext

\setuplist[chapter][width=fit]

\setuplist[section][width=1em]

\setuplist[subsection][width=1.5em, margin=0.6em]

\setuplist[subject][margin=1.5em]

\setupcombinedlist[content][list={part,chapter,section,subsection,subsubsect
ion}]

\setupinteraction

  [state=start,

   style=,

   color=,

   contrastcolor=]

\setuplist

  [chapter]

  [after={\blank[line]}]

\setupcombinedlist

  [content]

  [aligntitle=yes,

   alternative=c,

  interaction=all]

\setuphead [part]

        [sectionresetset=,

         conversion=Romannumerals,

         placehead=yes,

         bodypartlabel=chapter]

\setuphead [chapter]

        [sectionresetset=,

         conversion=,

         number=no,

         placehead=yes,

         bodypartlabel=part,

         sectionsegments=chater:chapter]

\setuphead [section]

        [sectionsegments=section:section]

\starttext

\placecontent

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]

\setcounter[userpage][2]

\startchapter

   [title={Ursula

           Hermann

                 {Danksagung}}]

Could somebody help me? Do I need a special way?

Uschi