Alan,

I noticed that there are some difficulties.  The patched version of
`publ-imp-aps.mkvi` behaves unexpected.  The year in the @electronic
citation is now missing a space and an opening parenthesis.
Furthermore, when I place hyperlinks the color »spills over«, see
attached.  The link is only on the string `arXiv:1607.04624` but the
whole line is coloured.  Below is some minimal code to reproduce using
ConTeXt in TL2016.

Cheers,
Henri

---

\startbuffer [references]
  @electronic{Kudryashov2016,
    title = {Normal State of the Metallic Hydrogen Sulfide},
    author = {Kudryashov, Nikolay A. and Kutukov, Alexander A. and
Mazur, Evgeny A.},
    year = {2016},
    howpublished = {arXiv:1607.04624},
    url = {https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.04624}