On 6 August 2016 at 00:19, Jose Luis Arellano wrote:
> Hi guys, i need some help. I have installed the linux-armhf version of
> ConTeXt on my android phone via android deploy, the installation was smooth
> but when i try to create any document, it compile fine, but the resulting
> document seems to be corrupted. You can see the result in the attached file.
> Thanks in advance.

This might be a bit tricky to debug.

I can try to update the binaries to the very latest version (you
should be able to get them in a few hours), but the binaries are
currently compiled on Raspberry PI and if Android happens to be
incompatible to some extent, then I have no clue where to start
looking.

Mojca