Hi Pablo,

Many thanks to be patient. I apologize to be a little bit slow minded : I presume that the

 \setupexternalfigure[location=default] command

would say that the figure is in the same directory than ConTeXt documents (i.e.
'default'). I have requested an external figure in *.svg format (Logo.svg), but
the print on the top right shows only these informations :
name : Logo.svg
file : Logo.svg
state : unknown

By the way, even if my images are loaded in a ConTeXt subdirectory (as
context\ConTeXt-Documents\Images), in place of default directory, the parsing
doesn't load the image.