Hi Otared,

Thanks for the (very quick) reply.

I’ve experiemented with that solution as well. However, the text can vary in
length and this would required a lot of tweaking to try and get the formulas
mid-aligned.
I’m trying to find a fool proof solution that will get the formula mid-aligned
in all cases (and hope it exists).

In any case, thanks for your suggestion!

Jan Willem