On 2016-08-24 Lukáš Procházka wrote:

> does anybody know about a tool (maybe ConTeXt has something like this
> built-in) which would convert ConTeXt code into pretty-printed HTML
> code?

For HTML I'd also consider javascript highlighters
https://highlightjs.org/
http://prismjs.com/
http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/

However, all need special configuration files, which are AFAIK not ready yet.
They could be derived from TeX though (supported by the first one).

Anyway, adding ConteXt support for these libraries could be sort of ConTeXt
project promotion ;-)

Jan

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.