On 9/4/2016 6:38 AM, Jose Luis Arellano wrote:
Hello list.
I want to report a very annoying issue when one use oldstyle numbers
by default. You can check the result in the following MWE:

%\definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes]
\definefontfeature[lnum][tnum=yes,lnum=yes]

\starttext
\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[alignmentcharacter={text->.},aligncharacter=yes,align=middle,style={\feature[+][lnum]}]
\bTR \bTD 1.23456789 \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD 12.3456789 \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD 123.456789 \eTD \eTR
\eTABLE
\stoptext

As you can see, when you uncomment the line above, "aligncharacter"
has no effect.

I have no clue what you expect .. what font is used? Not all fonts have those num features.