Dear Aditya, Otared, and Hans,
 Hello,

 Thank you all very much for your help. Your codes work fine. However when I use
 \setupformulas[location=right] the equation numbers apperar on the rightmost of
 the line, but with \setupformulas[location=left] the equation numbers
appear near
 the formulas and not on leftmost of the line. What should I do so
that in both cases
 the equation numbers appear near the formulas or with
\setupformulas[location=left]
 the equation numbers appear on the leftmost of the line?

 Thanks
 Mingranina

 Luatex Version: 0.98.3
 ConTeXt Version: 2016.09.06 19:11 MKIV beta  fmt: 2016.9.9  int:
english/english