Hi Mingranina,

Indeed, as of today, ConTeXt version 2016.09.09 08:21 MKIV beta, there is a
small bug with the location of equation numbers when one chooses
        \setupformulas[location=left]
and Hans is aware of the problem, which will be solved (he is rebuilding some
fundamental fetaures in displayed math formulas).

Meanwhile, if you typeset your document with a version such as the one from
TeXLive 2016, that is the stable version
        ConTeXt  ver: 2016.05.17 19:20 MKIV current
then you get good results.

Best regrads: OK