Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick answer. Actually, mistakenly, I thought you had gave up
the simplesildes module, not Aditya… And I included Wolfgang because he follows
everything and has insight for everything…

Anyhow, thank you for sharing this nice module. Actually sometimes it is useful
to have the interaction and some links working in a presentation, at least in
maths. Imagine a case in which you introduce an equation and later on you refer
to it and someone asks to show it again.
Also it is handy to have a list of topics because this way one can go back
easily to the page where the list is and go quickly to such and such topic.
Moreover it happens that one can prepare a topic but not show it unless there
is a specific demand.

Now, from an esthetic point of view for the swoosh, it is not obvious where to
put the list, but when there are only a few topics (as is usually the case)
then one can find an appropriate setting of the list.
Another solution would be to have the nice visual counter to be interactive and
so clicking on a certain number would go to the wanted topic.

In any case thanks again!
Best regards: OK