On 2016-10-05 08:25:03 +0000, Otared Kavian said:

On 5 Oct 2016, at 07:58, Jan U. Hasecke <juh+ntg-cont...@mailbox.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Keynote is the only software that ties me to MacOS X. I would like to
copy some of its presentations styles to ConTeXt (MKIV).

What is the best way to do this?

I read about simpleslides and looked into the code but I am unsure
whether I start from a simpleslides example.

Is it better to simply define the layout from scratch?

For me, yes. I have found this step-by-step guide good to start with:

https://github.com/adityam/context-slides-example

I may send you my current template, adapted from the above, if you want
(some things there are a bit outdated, if I remember correctly).

Nicola