I don't know much about fontsampler but the commands you list here are
mostly irrelevant.  My guess is you will need to set the features in the
font to get proper shaping.  A good set of features that should do the
trick is called "arabic".

When loading the font, you should do something like the following, but I
have not tried it myself.

\font\myfont=file:font.otf:language=dflt;script=arab;ccmp=yes;init=yes;medi=yes;fina=yes;rlig=yes

—MHB