Le 07.10.16 à 22:53, Jonas Baggett a écrit :

Hello,

I am using debian testing and I am trying to use Martin Vogels Symbols with no success so far. I have compiled a file containing the following :
\usesymbols[mvs]
\setupsymbolset [martinvogel 2]
\starttext
Telephone : \symbol[Telephone]
\stoptext
The preceding code works with http://live.contextgarden.net/, so I am not sure if it is a Debian bug or a ConTeXt bug. Maybe I should send a bug report to the Debian maintainers and they will forward it upstream if it is a ConTeXt bug.

Have a nice sunday,
Jonas