On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mikael P. Sundqvist
> 11. Oktober 2016 um 11:21
>
> Thank you, the notjoinedup works well, but I cannot see any difference
> using any of the keys unpacked or notpacked.
>
> Is there any chance to have the before, after and inbetween keys to
> set the space manually?
>
> The before should be usable when you add the "notjoinedup" but inbetween
> will never be supported
> for horizontal items because all entries are in a single paragraph.
>

> To increase the distance between the lines you can change the
> interlinespace, e.g.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[a,horizontal][inner={\setupinterlinespace[line=6ex]}]
>     \startitem First \stopitem
>     \startitem Second \stopitem
>     \startitem Third \stopitem
>     \startitem Fourth \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>

> or add a invisible symbol with increased height/depth at the begin of each
> item, e.g.
>
> \define\HorizontalItem
>   {\phantombox[height=\strutht,depth=\dimexpr\strutdp+\lineheight\relax]}
>
> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[a,horizontal][command=\HorizontalItem]
>     \startitem First \stopitem
>     \startitem Second \stopitem
>     \startitem Third \stopitem
>     \startitem Fourth \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Many thanks Wolfgang!

Now I know that the inbetween will never work, but that is not a
problem, since your inner= solution worked very well in my document!

The setup I ended up using (and that seems to work all over the ~160
pages document) is

\defineitemgroup[abc]
\setupitemgroup[abc][each][a,horizontal,three,intro,notjoinedup][
stopper=,
right=),
margin=,
before={\blank[medium,samepage]},
inner={\setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]},
]

Best regards, Mikael