Dear list,

After ugrading to latest beta (to test typesetting with it for now), I noticed
that some words that used to be hyphenated with previous versions are no longer
hyphenated in the output, especially when the word break used to happen at a
ligature (for example ‘st’ or ‘ct’).

I had a quick look to the différences in files in
tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base directory and I see some changes to font
handling.

Is this expected ? Or is there any mechanism to get the old behaviour ? I’ll
try to build a MWE to show this if that’s required.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Joseph Canedo