Am 13.10.2016 um 16:23 schrieb luigi scarso:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Henri Menke <henrime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Luigi,
>>
>> thanks for the link.  I tried the validation with a little simplified
>> example, which I show below.  VeraPDF reports some errors, see attached
>> `test-result.xml`.  Unfortunately, VeraPDF cannot handle my production
>> document and crashes during validation :( (see attached
>> `production-result.xml`).  Also, it seems that leaving out `intent` does not
>> make any difference.
>>
>> Cheers, Henri
>>
>> ---
>>
>> \setupinteraction
>>   [
>>     title=TITLE,
>>     subtitle=SUBTITLE,
>>     author=AUTHOR,
>>     keyword={KEYWORD1, KEYWORD2, KEYWORD3},
>>   ]
>>
>> \setupbackend
>>   [
>>     format={pdf/a-2a},
>>     profile={default_cmyk.icc,default_rgb.icc,default_gray.icc},
> currently 2a is not supported , you should use 1a
> format={pdf/a-1a:2005}, % or pdf/a-1a:2005

It's supported (along PDF/A-3a), but untested and undocumented. It was
just a prerequirement when adding PDF/UA-1. I couldn't find a validator
for it (only own Acrobat Pro 9) that time.

Meanwhile I stumpled over

https://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf/validate-pdfa-online.aspx

but haven't found the time (and mood!) to test it.

Peter