Pablo Rodriguez írta:
>On 10/17/2016 06:15 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
>> Dear context users:
>> It seems to me that some of the the font size switching commands do not work
>> as described in the context reference manual (contextref.pdf, 27/09/2013),
>> e.g.
>>  \tfx. The manual writes on page 109 that "Note that these commands select
>> font sizes relative to the default, not relative to whatever font size is
>> currently in
>> effect." But in my case \tfx switches to smaller compared to the size in
>> effect, and
>> not smaller compared to default size.
>> In additions I couldn't find command for returning to default size after a
>> font switching
>> command. How to switch (back) to normal size?
>Hi Csikos,
>there is a workaround for that:
>    \definefontsize[n]
>    \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][n=1]
>And then use \tfn.

OK, I see. Thanks.

>BTW, font (and language) commands are switches, so they don’t require
>text enclosed in parentheses (such as \emph{} in LaTeX). I would
>discourage the use of \tfn, but you’re on your own.

Do you mean it's better to use e.g. {\bf some text} then \bf{some text}?

>x and xx are different font sizes, not x repeated (it could have been
>named y or w instead). Here you have the difference:
>    \starttext
>    default, {\tfx smaller (x) {\tfx not smaller (x again)}}
>    default, {\tfx smaller (x) {\tfxx smaller (xx now)}}
>    \stoptext

I know this. What I don't understand is that if I have the code:

Default {\tfa Larger} {\tfx Smaller1} \\
Default \tfa Larger \tfx Smaller2

then I have Smaller1 in (x) size and Smaller2 in default size. Why?
I would expect Smaller2 to be in (x) size too (as the manual implies).

Thank you in advance,

maillist : /
webpage  : /
archive  :