On 10/17/2016 8:14 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 10/17/2016 07:31 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
[...]
then I have Smaller1 in (x) size and Smaller2 in default size. Why?
I would expect Smaller2 to be in (x) size too (as the manual implies).

I'm not sure where you found the sentence you copied in your first mail.
My copy of contextref.pdf says p. 107: "The various commands will adapt
themselves to the actual setup of font and size." Which is exactly what
you see.

Hi Thomas,

I must confess, I haven’t checked the manual. But why doesn’t it happen
the same with other commands?

    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    Default {\tfb Larger} {\tfd Larger 1} \\
    Default \tfb Larger \tfd Larger 2
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

looks quite ok to me ... grouping works as expected

\starttext

\startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    Default {\tfb Larger} normal {\tfd Larger 1} \\
    Default  \tfb Larger  normal  \tfd Larger 2
\stopTEXpage