Dear list,

In Portuguese many times we have words with one or two explicit hyphens;
for example: “tornar-nos-emos” (we shall become). When at the end of a
line, it
is mandatory to repeat the explicit hyphen both at the end and in the
beginning of the next line. I managed to do this using:

\definebreakpoint [portuguese] [-] [type=5,left=-,right=-,middle=-]

If I use
I get the first hyphen hanging in the right margin.

My question is: How do I manage to have the second hyphen in the beginning
of the new line also hanging to the left in the left margin?

Marcus Vinicius

maillist : /
webpage  : /
archive  :