Dear Henri,

the <info> is taken from a mail to Hans and Luigi.

Better be patient and wait for Hans to implement the changes (shouldn't
break your documents). But I donno if the previously RNG based 'id' (a
fixed value now!) is handled somewhere else in the code. Hans knows, I
don't. There were several changes in the past for a more constant PDF
output for test purposes and every random value would break that.

----
<info>
1. bad XMP 'id'

The XMP packet wrapper is kind of fixed ('7.3.2 XMP packet wrapper',
page 10 of XMPSpecificationsPart1.pdf from XMP-Toolkit-SDK-CC201607.zip)

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/xmp/sdk/XMP-Toolkit-SDK-CC201607.zip

<?xpacket begin="?" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"?>

Had also fun times with a (bad) copy and pasted 'begin' attribute
(U+FEFF), until I entered it manually. Quite depressing... :D

2. missing 'pdfaSchema:valueType' entries (containing an empty <rdf:Seq/>)

</info>

Fixed files (lpdf-pda.xml, lpdf-xmp.lua) are attached ('base' dir).

Tested with all supported PDF/A variants (added test files for a2/a3
variants) and all passed.
----

Best wishes,  Peter