De : Marcus Vinicius Mesquita
Envoyé le :lundi 17 octobre 2016 21:17
À : mailing list for ConTeXt users
Objet :[NTG-context] Hanging hyphen in the left margin in Portuguese

Dear list,

In Portuguese many times we have words with one or two explicit hyphens; for
example: “tornar-nos-emos” (we shall become). When at the end of a line, it
is mandatory to repeat the explicit hyphen both at the end and in the beginning
of the next line. I managed to do this using:

\definebreakpoints[portuguese]
\definebreakpoint [portuguese] [-] [type=5,left=-,right=-,middle=-]
\setbreakpoints[portuguese]

If I use
\setupalign[hz,hanging]
I get the first hyphen hanging in the right margin.

My question is: How do I manage to have the second hyphen in the beginning of
the new line also hanging to the left in the left margin?

TIA

Marcus Vinicius