Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> írta:

Thank you again. Now I am even more confused.

>> 3. I found that if I write \definefontfamily     [docuf] [mm] [TeX Gyre
>> Pagella Math]
>> before \definefallbackfamily lines, the latter have no effect. Is this
>> normal?
>> Shouldn't the order of definition lines be indifferent?
>The fallbackfamily settings are applied to a typeface and the
>\definefontfamily commands creates the typeface, without \definefontfamily the
>fallbacks are never used because there is no font which can use the settings.

Sorry, but I don't understand the answer. If I have the code:

\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:lowercaseitalic]
\definefontfamily     [documentfont] [mm] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]

then Tex Gyre Adventor font is used for math (\definefallbackfamily has effect).

If I have this code:

\definefontfamily     [documentfont] [mm] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:lowercaseitalic]

then Tex Gyre Pagella is used for math (\definefallbackfamily has no effect).

According to your answer the opposite should happen, shouldn't?
I am confused.

>The x and xx perform not the same scaling as a, b etc. but you can
>define your own sizes which behave the same way as a etc.
>
>\definefontsize[m]
>\definefontsize[n]
>
>\definebodyfontenvironment[default][m=0.8,n=0.9]

OK. How can I use this setting together with \definefontfamily and
\definefallbackfamily?

I have this code:

\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:lowercaseitalic]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:uppercaseitalic]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:uppercasenormal]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:lowercasenormal]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:digitsnormal]
\definefallbackfamily [documentfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
[preset=math:digitsitalic]
\definefontfamily     [documentfont] [mm] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]
\setupbodyfont[documentfont,10pt]

\definefontsize[m]
\definefontsize[n]

\definebodyfontenvironment[default][m=0.8,n=0.6]

\starttext

This paragraph contains text and $\tf math$.

{\tfa This paragraph contains text and $\tf math$.}

{\tfb This paragraph contains text and $\tf math$.}

\stoptext

The result in this case is italic math font. How can I have it upright?
(If I comment out \definefontsize and \definebodyfontenvironment lines,
the math font are upright.)

Thank you in advance,

bcsikos