Indeed!
But it is a bit surprising that the default space for turning on indenting is
identing by zero.

Hans van der Meer

On 9 Nov 2016, at 11:38, Mikael P. Sundqvist
<mic...@gmail.com<mailto:mic...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Meer, Hans van der
I do not understand why this is not indented by the latest ConTeXt beta.
Neither do options [yes] or [first] on \setupindenting.

Hans van der Meer

\setupindenting[always]
\setupwhitespace[big]
\starttext
\ConTeXt version = \contextversion

Text fot testing indenting of praragraphs. A lot of nonsense just to fill
the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of nonsense just
to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of
nonsense just to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset.

Text fot testing indenting of praragraphs. A lot of nonsense just to fill
the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of nonsense just
to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of
nonsense just to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset.

Text fot testing indenting of praragraphs. A lot of nonsense just to fill
the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of nonsense just
to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset. A lot of
nonsense just to fill the paragraph so that more than one line is typeset.
\stoptext

I think you have to give the amount of indenting as well. Try for example

\setupindenting[always,medium]

/Mikael