Hi, this is related to the current thread about TwoColumns, but different:

For changes in bylaws or similar legal texts, I need to typeset the old and new
version side by side, while paragraphs should start at the same height,
different lengths of paragraphs to be balanced with whitespace. I’d like to
have both versions on one page (i.e. in columns).

That means, the streams module is not suitable, if it would work in MkIV at all.
Is there a better solution than using a table? (And which one is best?)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net