Pablo Rodriguez írta:
>On 12/18/2016 07:19 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
>> Dear context users:
>> [...]
>> I see that context offers several table environments. Which one of them
>> is suitable for making  professional (publication quality) tables?
>> [...]
>> Is this feasible in current context?
>
>Dear Csikos,
>
>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xtables-mkiv.pdf is your
>friend here.

Thank you. I started to learn xtables but I have problems. When I use
toffset and boffset the table is not rendered correctly. The width of the
columns are not correct, the defined widths are not applied to the columns.
See my example code below and the corresponding pdf result, xtables example 1.
I use context beta standalone: ConTeXt  ver: 2016.10.12 17:26 MKIV beta  fmt:
2016.10.13  int: english/english.

Code:

\starttext

xtables example 1

\startxtable[frame=off,topframe=on,bottomframe=on,toffset=0.4cm,boffset=0.6cm]
    \startxrow
        \startxcell[width=4cm] First Column \stopxcell
        \startxcell[width=5cm] Second Column \stopxcell
        \startxcell[width=2cm] Third Column \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Curabitur massa turpis, semper quis fringilla ut, viverra nec risus. \stopxcell
        \startxcell Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
\stopxcell
        \startxcell Lorem ipsum \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \startxrow
        \startxcell Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus
\stopxcell
        \startxcell Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus
\stopxcell
        \startxcell Pellentesque \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
\startxrow
        \startxcell Donec nunc lorem, sollicitudin vel sodales eget \stopxcell
        \startxcell Donec nunc lorem, sollicitudin vel sodales eget Donec nunc
lorem, sollicitudin vel sodales eget \stopxcell
        \startxcell Donec \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
\stopxtable

\stoptext