On 1/6/2017 3:49 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:
Hi,

title says it all.

\unexpanded\def\registercolorintent#1#2% \relax is needed !

{\setevalue{\??colorintent#1}{\attribute\colorintentattribute\clf_registercolorintent{#2}\relax}}

(ConTeXt 2016.12.28 17:55)

minimal example:
------------
\starttext
\startluacode
local bCI,eCI = context.startcolorintent, context.stopcolorintent

bCI({"overprint"})context("1.2345\\crlf")eCI() -- also no 'overprint'
for that text part in the PDF
bCI({"overprint"})context("First number is missing.\\crlf")eCI()

\stopluacode
\stoptext
-------------

I also get an overflow exception with one of my tables, but I could
'fix' that with '\setupalign[nothyphenated]'. The table is complex (lua
generated), so no minimal example at hand. Anyhow, here the error
message (space-ali.mkiv).

-------------
tex error       > tex error on line 13283 in file
g:/mydocs/TeX/dokumente/test/lua/titanfall2/titanfall2-weapons.mkiv: !
Arithmetic overflow

\setraggedness ...hsize /\dimexpr #1\relax \relax
                                                  \fi
\spac_align_set_horizontal_center ...dness_middle
                                                  \raggedstatus \plustwo
\at...
\raggedcommand ...pac_align_set_horizontal_center
                                                  \relax
\spac_align_set_ver...
\next ...th \pack_framed_do_setups \raggedcommand
                                                  \pack_framed_do_top
\bgrou...
\tabl_ntb_cell_process_b_c ...raltablelocalframed
                                                  {\tabl_ntb_cell_start
#5\t...
<inserted text> ...ass 1 34 \tabl_ntb_skip {6}\tabl_ntb_pass 1 40
                                                  \tabl_ntb_plus
\tabl_ntb_p...
l.249 ...x\vbox{\ctxlua{userdata.printweaponTABLE()}
                                                  }%

Maybe related to the prior bug (also overprinting numbers in the TABLE),
will check again later.

Best wishes,  Peter