On 1/18/2017 1:58 PM, Christoph Reller wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:31:20 +0100, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

On 1/17/2017 8:13 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
Bump

On 01/09/2017 01:49 PM, Henri Menke wrote:
Dear list,

I cannot seem to find the documentation for the parameters which you can set in
the first line of the document.  From an example I found that you can select
the engine this way.

% engine=luajittex
\starttext
Hello World!
\stoptext

What other parameters can I set this way and what is the syntax to set multiple
parameters?

Cheers,
Henri

engine
synctex
jiton
jithash
directives
trackers
experiments
epub
ctx|ctxfile
interface

plus for scite

language

From what I know there is also:

macros

E.g.

% macros=mkvi

indeed but that one is handled internally (in context)