Hi,

My question seems to raise no interest, or at least answer :)

To illustrate my problem. My publication list display "[1]", "[2]", etc.
See: http://imgur.com/wVGqNPq

But my text display [Kup03a] for example
See: http://imgur.com/TEsiynq

How can I adjust the publication list to display [Kup03a] instead of [2] ?
The numbering option does not offer "key" apparently.

Thanks in advance,

Antoine