Hi,

I'm trying to declare a new font style. I declare it with \definefontstyle
[sx] [sx] but the compilation fails when I use \sx in my document.

I found an older message from 2009 similar to my issue but with public
solution. May be some private response from Hans Hagen is missing? (
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2009/043067.html)

Here is a minimal example:

\definefontstyle [sx] [sx]
\definetypeface  [source] [sx] [semiextended] [myriadpro] [optical]

\starttypescript [semiextended] [optical] [size]
  \definebodyfont [11pt] [sx] [tf=SansSemiExtended sa 1]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [semiextended] [myriadpro]
\definefontsynonym [SansSemiExtended] [file:MyriadPro-SemiExt.otf]
[features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttext

{\sx ABCDEFGHIJKLM\par