Hello list,
I found an interference between the "frac" opentype feature and
\setbreakpoints[compound], which make the former fail when you have a
numerator more than 2 digit wide.

I found it with Adobe Garamond Premier Pro: with
\setbreakpoints[compound], when the fraction had a 3-digit (or more)
numerator, the denominator stayed high as the numerator (like a
superscript).

Here I replaced Garamond Premier Pro with the freely available "Lato"
font, to let you reproduce the problem.
The outcome is different, but still erroneous:
\setbreakpoints[compound] makes ConTeXt ignore the "frac" feature at
all.

Please try this:

\definefontfeature[frac][frac=yes]
\definefontfamily[default][rm][lato][features=frac]
\setupbodyfont[default,rm,11pt]

\setbreakpoints[compound]

\starttext

\addff{frac} 1/3, 1/100, 1/1000, {\setbreakpoints[reset]1633/100},
2345/12.

\stoptext

A workaround is a local \setbreakpoints[reset] limited to the fraction.

Best regards,
Massi