On 20/02/2017 18:16, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2017, Nicola wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am re-typesetting a mkiv document that uses system fonts for text and
math (through \definefontfamily). Suddenly, it renders Latin Roman for
the text. May it be a cache corruption problem? I recall that there's
a command to clear the font cache, but I cannot remember which.

mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force

Thanks, that did the trick!

I realize that I should have read mtxrun's help more carefully:

1. `mtxrun --help` tells me how to list all the scripts;
2. `mtxrun --script` tells me that there is a `fonts` script;
3. `mtxrun --script fonts --help` tells me the fonts script's options.

It's nearly as fast as posting to this list and getting a reply ;)

Nicola