Well, I would be very interested in having texlive binaries for OpenBSD. It
would help me to get a fine tune install and, I hope, to have biber available,
which is not the case nowadays (I have to ssh linux to compile my
bibliographies).
I didn't complain since I do not know how to package and build anything at all.
Mojca kindly tried to compile it last May on my -stable installation after last
bachotex, but it failed. Unfortunately, I did not take the time to ask for
binaries later on (though Mojca suggested I should do it).

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet