Hi!

I run into a problem using some fonts. Latin Modern is used instead
and ConTeXt displays:

  selectfont > The requested font 'Caecilia LT Std Roman' has no files for the
'tf' alternative, Latin Modern is used instead.

Example:

\definefontfamily
  [mainface]
  [rm]
  [Caecilia LT Std Roman]
  %% doesn't work, either
  %% [tf=file:CaeciliaLTStd-Roman.otf]

\setupbodyfont [mainface]

\starttext
  %% \definedfont [name:CaeciliaLTStd-Roman] %% this works
  \input knuth
\stoptext

The font is in the database:

  mtxrun -script fonts -list -all caecilia

This happens with other fonts too, not only Caecilia. Some fonts
work, others don't. Couldn't find anything on the list, so I might
be doing something wrong here. What's the issue here?

context: 2017.03.02 22:23

Marco