On 3/11/2017 4:52 PM, Pavneet Arora wrote:
Really simple problem that has had me bashing my head for a while, so I
thought that I would reach out and ask for help:

I need to create large type title/sub-title combinations in-line.  I
need the sub-titles to be stacked so that they share the same baseline
as the title.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get the baseline
alignment to work.

Also, I seem to have to add the '\setupwhitespace[-1.0em] to squish the
lines together.  Is there a better way?

Appreciate any guidance.

advTHANKSance.

MWE--8<----

\setuppapersize[letter,portrait]

\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Latin Modern]
\definefontfamily[mainface][ss][Latin Sans]
\definefontfamily[mainface][mm][Latin Modern Math]
\setupbodyfont[mainface,80pt]

\setupinterlinespace[line=2.2ex]
\setupwhitespace[none]

\starttext
    \definedfont[Sans at 50pt]{TITLE---}%
        \framed[frame=off,location=middle,align=flushleft]{%
        \definedfont[Sans at
25pt]\setupinterlinespace\setupwhitespace[-1.0em]{SUB-TITLE\\ SUB-TITLE}}%
\stoptext

----->8----
\starttext
    \start