On 19.03.2017 16:30, Otared Kavian wrote:
I would like to print in a text the values of a array computed in a
\startluacode …. \stopluacode combination.
How can I do it properly? Please have a look at the example below and
its output, which is not satisfactory because the right parenthesis is
separated from the number by a space. How can I suppress this unwanted
space?
For instance I get (1, 103 ) instead of (1, 103).

Otared,

is there a reason why you don't use context(vecteurY[i]) and
context(vecteurX[i])? This gets rid of the spurious space for me (and
makes your code more consistent). But I assume you must have tried it
because you use the "context" command in other places of your lua code.

always try to use the context command because it deals with catcodes and is more robust than a tex.(s)print