Andres,

1) If you are using Microsoft Windows, you have to set up the font directory
before using ConTeXt, where you have placed your Maths fonts (i.e. in
c:/windows/fonts) :
set OSFONTDIR=c:/windows/fonts
then type the following in a console ( in this directory :
~/context/tex/texmf-win64/bin) :

context --generate
context --make

and :
mtxrun --script fonts --reload

Then test a file.

2) Note that if your are using some Linux like OS, to set up fonts is quite
different :
export
OSFONTDIR=~/home/user/.fonts//:/usr/share/fonts:/usr/share/texmf/fonts/opentype/:/usr/share/texmf/fonts/truetype/:/usr/share/fonts/type1/

As you see, it is better to place the different kind of fonts in a directory in
/usr/share/fonts (and in /home/your-user-name/.fonts)

Then :
context --generate
context --make

and :
mtxrun --script fonts --reload

Then test a file.

3) You can delete the font's cache by the following command (it works on both
Windows and Linux) :
fc-cache -v -f

Then try again a test file.

JP